Acidux (Acid Reflux) also known as Meadowsweet Combo containsCalendula which is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve inflammatory conditions of the digestive system.
Featuring meadowsweet and five other herbs chosen for their relevant complementary actions,Aciduxis a formula specifically devised for the compelling relief of heartburn, hyperacidity, gastritis, and gastroesophageal reflux.
St. Francis Herb Farm uses certified organic or wildcrafted herbs in the Acidux herbal formula.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml):
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria, flowering top) 0.3 ml (1:4, QCE 75 mg)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla, flower) 0.22 ml (1:4, QCE 55 mg)
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis, flower) 0.2 ml (1:4, QCE 50 mg)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis, root) 0.14 ml (1:4, QCE 35 mg)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, root and stolon) 0.08 ml (1:4, QCE 20 mg)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizome) 0.06 ml (1:1, QCE 60 mg)
- Distilled water
- Certified Organic Vegetable glycerine
Adults:Take 2 ml (60 drops) 3 times daily, in a little water, on an empty stomach. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Duration of Use:Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4-6 weeks.
Cautions and Warnings:Consult a health care practitioner before use:ifyou are breastfeedingifyou have a liver disorderifyou are on blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications:Do not take:ifyou are pregnantifyou are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalanceifyou have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorderifyou are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy familyifyou are sensitive to salicylates.
Known Adverse Reactions:Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.