Chaste Tree contains flavonoids (especially methoxylated flavones), iridoid glycosides (such as aucubin), diterpenes, sesquiterpenes, an essential oil and other compounds.
Together this herb and the substances within it:
- support healthy prolactin and progesterone levels in the body
- encourage healthy menstrual cycling
- ease discomfort associated with premenstrual syndrome
- support normal reproductive function in women
- address non-cystic mild acne
- ease temporary feelings of tension associated with the menstrual cycle
Take 1 to 4 tablets daily. Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects.
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitex agnus-castus(Chaste Tree)fruit 1:2 extract, DHE 500mg||1 Tablet|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients:Calcium phosphate dibasic,sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, silica, cellulose, hypromellose.
Warning:Use only as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner if pain or symptoms persist. Chaste tree may interact antagonistically with dopamine receptor antagonists. Chaste tree is best not taken in conjunction with progesterone drugs, contraceptive pill or hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Chaste tree may aggravate pure spasmodic dysmenorroea not associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Use cautiously in pregnancy and only in the early stages for treatment of insufficient corpus luteal function. Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.