Douglas Laboratories GABA 500 mg. | Amino Acid Support for Brain Neurotransmitters, Sleep Cycles, and Body Temperature | 60 Capsules
- Brain Health: GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid that functions as a neurotransmitter in the healthy brain.*
- Sleep Support: In the body, GABA is concentrated in the hypothalamus region of the brain and is known to play a role in the overall functioning of the pituitary gland, which regulates growth hormone synthesis, sleep cycles, and body temperature.*
- Vitamins/Minerals/Amino Acids: Our vitamins/minerals and amino acid formulas are developed to provide beneficial support in filling nutrient gaps.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities surpass GMP standards and manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*