Even the most refractory will be pampered during a cold or allergy period. Massage the chest, legs, back and underfoot to help clear the airways and expel mucus. Make a difference in the fight against nasty germs. Organic Eucalyptus Massage Oil for Baby applied before bedtime, helps promote a restful sleep.
Why does it work?
- Organic essential oil
- of eucalyptus helps to treat inflammation of the respiratory tract and to relieve rheumatic pain.
- of balsam fir is known to treat respiratory tract infections and inflammation of the mucous membranes.
- of niaouli is known for its stimulating actions on the immune system and its anti-infectious, expectorant and protective properties.
- Organic castor oil is used to relax muscles, its anti-inflammatory properties relieve muscle and joint pain.
- Put a cap on it in a hot bath to relax and activate its decongestant powers.
- Can be used from birth (Children under 6 months: Dilute equally with Calendula Massage Oil for a complete massage).
- 100% natural.
- 82% organic.
- Free of dyes, perfumes, synthetic preservatives and petroleum derivatives.
Ingredients (INCI): Canola Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf Oil*, Abies Balsamea Needle Oil*, Melaleuca Viridiflora (Niaouli) Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*.
* Organic ingredients verified by OCQV
- For external use only.
- Do not use orally.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if necessary, rinse with plenty of vegetable oil.