Genestra HMF Neuro Capsules
HMF Neuro Capsules contain a combination of five proprietary, human-sourced probiotics and the amino acid L-glutamine. Included in this probiotic blend is L. rhamnosus, a strain that has demonstrated exorphin-degrading activity in vitro. Exorphins are peptides produced during the digestion of certain foods, including wheat and dairy products.
L. rhamnosus has been shown to eliminate exorphins from wheat and milk in intestinally-stimulated conditions. This strain has been combined with four proprietary, research-driven strains to support gastrointestinal health and contribute to a favourable gut flora. HMF Neuro Capsules use proprietary non-pathogenic, human-sourced microflora bacterial strains as they can stick to cell tissue and have a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid.
Genestra HMF Neuro Capsules Features and Benefits
- Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium lactis‚ to help reduce toxin buildup and promote intestinal health
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus‚ which aids in digestion and promotes the absorption of the nutrients you eat
- L-Glutamine‚ which is an amino acid that may increase memory and soothe erratic behavior
- Contains L. rhamnosus, a probiotic that has shown exorphin-degrading activity in vitro
- Two strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus‚ to reduce yeast and fungal growth
- Includes 500 mg of L-glutamine per daily dose
- Provides 24 billion CFU per daily dose