- Toddler Focused Health: Includes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and probiotics that support normal growth and development, which is essential for a healthy toddler. These elements help to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.
- Intestinal Health: HMF Toddler + Pro provides 2.5 billion CFU of probiotics that could support a favourable gut flora. A unique consortium of human-sourced probiotic strains and over 10 vitamins help support pediatric nutrition and intestinal health.
- Prebiotic Support: Contains added prebiotics, including galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)
- Allergen-Free Formula: This product is non-GMO, gluten free and vegetarian.
Complete vitamin and probiotic combination for toddlers
Features and Benefits:
- Includes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and clinically proven human-sourced probiotics
- Supports normal growth and development
- Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
- Provides 2.5 billion CFU of probiotics that could promote a favourable gut flora
- Includes added GOS and FOS
- Great-tasting mixed berry flavour
Recommended Dose: Children (1-5 years): In a glass, add water or milk to 1 heaped scoop of HMF Toddler + Pro and mix. Take once daily with a meal, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each heaped scoop (1.25 g) Contains:
Vitamin A (vitamin A acetate)400 mcg RAE (1333 IU)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 40 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)5 mcg (200 IU)
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 6 mg AT (9 IU)
Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) 30 mcg
Thiamine (thiamine mononitrate). 0.55 mg
Riboflavin 0.7 mg
Niacinamide 8 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.7 mg
Folate (calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, Metafolin®) 100 mcg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 1.25 mcg
Biotin 25 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 3 mg
Probiotic Consortium 2.5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61) 1.5625 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) &
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) 0.625 billion CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08) 0.3125 billion CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Transgalactooligosaccharides, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), fruit blend (strawberry, blackberry, blackcurrant, bilberry, elderberry), xylitol, natural strawberry flavour. Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, trehalose, sucrose, sodium chloride, maltodextrin).