Pain & Fever can help:
- Reduce fever
- Relieve pain from
- Sore throat
Use:Children 0 to 9 years of age: give 1 dropper (0.75 ml) 1 to 3 times daily and reduce intake as symptoms improve or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. As a result of Health Canada's recommendations, parents are now looking to avoid giving their children "OTC" fever medication. They want alternative and effective formulas.
- Arnica montana 8X (Leopard bane)
- Ferrum phosphoricum 8X (Ferrosoferric phosphate)
- Hypericum perforatum 8X (St. John wort)
- Belladonna 8X (Deadly nightshade)
- Thuja occidentalis 8X (White cedar)
- Ledum palustre 8X (Wild rosemary)
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 2 days or in cases of high fever.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep at room temperature.