For all skin types, especially normal, oily and blemished skin.
Light and refreshing, this flower water cools and hydrates.
Flower waters have two purposes in skin care, they can be mixed with oils (moisturizers or oil serums) providing valuable hydration for the skin, and they can be used as a gentle cleanser.
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Peppermint and spearmint are wonderfully refreshing and uplifting for the skin and mind
- Witch Hazel helps to reduce pore size without drying the skin
- Lavender is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Hydrates the surface layers of the skin aid in nutrient transportation, waste product elimination and cell communication all vital for healthy, great looking skin
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin natural barrier, the acid mantle
Doesnt Witch Hazel dry the skin out?
No! This amazing plant has such a bad reputation. Witch Hazel does contain tannins which cause it to be astringent, however this tightens pores locking moisture in, not drying it out. Astringents also cause blood vessels to shrink back from the skin surface reducing redness and inflammation. Try using witch hazel on dry, itchy skin conditions for instant cooling relief.
- Lavender hydrosol*
- Witch hazel distillate*
- Lavender essential oil*
- Spearmint essential oil*
- Peppermint essential oil*