Mastos Breast Oil is traditionally used as a topical treatment for mammary abscesses and mastitis.
Delicately crafted from a rich array of classic topical herbs that include a complement of essential oils,Mastos Breast Oilis a unique formula designed to stimulate the flow of lymphatic fluid from the breast tissue while gently reducing pain, infection and inflammation in women with mastitis or abscess. It also perfect for longer-term use by those with fibrocystic breasts or breast cysts.
St. Francis Herb Farm uses certified organic or wildcrafted herbs in Mastos Breast Oil.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 5 ml):
- Mullein (Verbascum thapsus, flowering stalk) 2.48%
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis, flower) 2.13%
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense, blossom) 1.87%
- Phytolacca root (Phytolacca americana) 1.5%
- Lobelia (Lobelia inflata, leaf) 0.68%
- Castor oil
- Certified Organic extra-virgin olive oil
- Pure essential oils of French lavender (Lavandula dentata), tangerine (Citrus reticulata), palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), celery (Apium graveolens), and galbanum (Ferula gummosa)
Adult women:Apply topically to affected breast(s) as needed.
Cautions and Warnings: For external use only. Consult a health care practitioner before use in order to exclude a diagnosis of inflammatory breast cancer (a condition with symptoms similar to mastitis). Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications:Do not use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family. Do not use on open wounds or broken skin or near eyes.
Known Adverse Reactions:Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.