Migranol contains an extract of feverfew, a traditional herb that has been used since the first century and is known for its ability to support a healthy inflammatory response. Curcuminoids and rosemary are also included for their antioxidant properties as well as their role in supporting a balanced inflammatory response. Magnesium is added for its effects on muscle relaxation. This product may be used long-term with complete safety.
Directions:As a dietary supplement take three capsules per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Amount Per Serving
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 150mg
- Magnesium (As D-Magnesium Malate) 180mg
- Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) (Aerial) 300mg
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) (Leaf) 75mg[Standardized to contain 7% carnosic acid]
- Curcumin C3 Complex (Curcuma longa) (Rhizomes)(Containing three curcuminoids: curcumin bisdemethoxycurcumin demethoxycurcumin) [Standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids]
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule) microcrystalline cellulose vegetable stearate silicon dioxide.