TruKid Sunny Days Sport SPF30+ Lotion 3.5 oz
Why put chemicals on kids? With the best EWG rating, Sunny Days Sport naturally provides reef safe SPF30 protection for your little one. Kids love how easy it is to apply, and you'll love that it's free of chemicals, parabens and phthalates.
Winner of the national Red Tricycle Award for "Most Awesome Sunscreen", TruKid Sunny Days Sport applies easily and smells great. No more battles over sunscreen!
Created by a mother of six, so you can Get Out and Play!
- Voted Most Awesome Sunscreen Winner by Red Tricycle!
- Highest rated for any kid line by Environmental Working Group (EWG)
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
- Mineral based- sustainable sourced zinc
- Reef friendly
- Vitamin A free
- Truly natural and non toxic
- Eczema safe
- Pediatrician and Dermatologist Tested
- Phthalate- and paraben-free
- PETA Certified Animal Cruelty-Free
- Biodegradable with 100% recyclable, BPA-free PET plactic packaging
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 80 minutes.
- Skin Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other skin protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially between 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Purified Water, Capric Caprylic Triglyceride (Coconut), Zinc Oxide, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate (and) Cetyl Dimethicone (Sand) (and) Hexyl Laurate, Glycerine, Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Ethylhexylglycerin (Vegetable), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Hyaluronic acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract