Motion sickness occurs when the balance mechanism of the inner ear is disturbed by movement. This disturbance causes nausea and vomiting, chills, sweating, and dizziness.
This homeopathic medicine helps prevent and relieve
- Travel sickness
Children (from 2 to 12 yrs.): 2 pellets.
Adults (12 yrs. +): 3 pellets. Let dissolve under the tongue 3 times daily for 2 days before departure and every 2 hours during the trip or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Preferably to be taken away from meals.
Before traveling: take 3 pellets the night before and the day of the trip. If symptoms persist go back to general directions.
Nausea: 3 pellets 3 times daily and reduce with improvement. To be taken outside of meals.
- Cocculus indicus 8X
- Vinca minor 3X
- Valeriana officinalis 6X
- Pulsatilla 4X
- Glonoinum 6X
- Belladonna 4X
- Plumbum aceticum 8X
- Argentum nitricum 6X
- Artemisia vulgaris 2X
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep at room temperature.