If you like your coffee dark roasted without any competing flavor notes or sweetness, French Roast was created for you. In a choice between Teeccino’s regular flavors, Java, French Roast, and Dandelion Dark Roast, those coffee drinkers who like pure coffee flavor prefer dark roasted French Roast
Intense deep coffee notes from roasted ramón seeds and chicory roots create a robust, focused body without any sweetness.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural coffee flavor.
• Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
• Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
• French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
• Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
• Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
• Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.